BRICS TTN’s Coordinating Organisation (on the initial phase of the BRICS –TTN development) project is the Non-profit Partnership “Russian Technology Transfer Network” with the UNIDO assistance.
The main role of coordinating body is connected with BRICS TTN operation and development, including:
- Development of the BRICS TTN information platform, provision of access for the network participants and members;
- BRICS TTN promotion in Russia and other BRICS countries;
- Development of documents and guidelines regulating BRICS TTN operation, elaboration of requirements to the content of information profiles and quality of services provided by the BRICS TTN members, control over their compliance;
- Training and methodological support for the BRICS TTN member centres;
- Recruitment of new members, their training and certification.