Welcome to the BRICS Technology Transfer Network – BRICS TTN, your gateway to BRICS competitiveness and innovation.
BRICS TTN is an initiative of the Russian Federation and UNIDO to promote and intensify knowledge and technology transfer between BRICS countries focusing development of small and medium-sized enterprises but not limited to the SMEs. R&D, competence centers, universities and their start-ups, big companies and business associations, etc., can benefit from network too. Through the implementation of this project UNIDO will contribute to an efficient exchange of knowledge and technical solutions between BRICS countries.
The critical success factor for fostering international technology and business partnerships is the creation of a better operational environment for interaction between knowledge/technology supplier and recipient with the support from intermediary technology providers.
BRICS TTN provides you with modern communication tool to become the member of BRICS innovation community and to find the right partner (-s) in any of BRICS countries.
BRICS TTN is an online community of innovation players in BRICS that want to collaborate in knowledge and technology transfer. It offers a platform to bring open innovation and internationalization in everyday practice of your organization by introducing a set of services represented below (but not limited by them):
- Positioning in the Network and making visible for partners.
- Finding technical and/or commercial partners for your products, technologies or innovative services, through:
- posting your cooperation proposals in the format harmonized with international standards (technology offers and requests, business offers and requests, research and development requests),
- searching for interesting proposals among offers and requests posted by other Network participants,
- creating and receiving expressions of interest, with an easy registration and following up the further communication till a partnership agreement is achieved.
- Assess the market demand and prospective of your offers by the expressions of interest coming from other Network participants.
Additional unique opportunities are offered to organisations positioning themselves as technology brokers:
- Set up a sub-network of you own client and manage the database of their cooperation profiles.
- Establish your own internal procedure for profiles evaluation.
- Follow up and support the process of communication between your clients and their potential partners.
Want to become a member?